Promotional & Media Exposure Opportunities
Exhibitors will be given the opportunity to take full advantage of the Show’s extensive promotional campaign through sponsorship, competitions, PR, advertising, online blogs and social media.
In previous years these included interviews and/or demonstrations on TV3 Ireland AM, RTE TV’s Nationwide, RTE’s Late Late Show, 2FM Roadcaster, Nova Roadcaster & Promo Beetles, 98FM, FM104 and many other regional radio stations.
Advertising campaign, Show Previews and Reviews in
- The Sunday World
- The Evening Herald Newspaper,
- Bike Buyers Guide,
- Streetfighter Magazine,
- MCN Magazine
- 100% Biker
- Road Racing Ireland
- Motorcycle Monthly Magazine
- Alongside editorial and photographic coverage in all of the leading national and regional newpapers.
Extensive Social Media Campaign includes content:
- Facebook Content, Adverts & Video Adverts
- Google Adwords
- Blogs- Irish Biker websites
- Promotional Videos – Show Entertainment Teasers
- Emails/Ezines to Show’s visitors database
- Online Competitions
- Ticket Sales – Pre-Show discounts online