Be Part of …
- Ireland’s biggest and best attended Motorcycle Show with 27,000 adult visitors over the 3 days.
- Bi-ennial event with the full support of all the Irish motorcycle distributors and dealers.
- Sponsorship by Carole Nash Insurance and promoted to their Irish and UK database.
- Official Affiliate of the AMD World Custom Bike Building Competition which is promoted in Ireland, UK and all of Europe.
How can the Carole Nash Irish Motorbike & Scooter Show help you promote/sell your products and services?
- Retail Stand Space 27,000+ visitors in 2013 attended Ireland’s biggest Motorcycle Lifestyle event with an increase in visitor number at each event since the 1st time in 2003. There is no better event in Ireland to help you sell and promote your products to your target buyers in such large numbers.
Act now as trade space is limited and sells out quickly!
- Sponsorship and Promotional OpportunitiesThere are many branding and sponsorship opportunities available to you at the Show that will help raise your company profile and brand awareness within the market. These branding opportunities will give you the edge over your competition. Be part of one of the exciting Entertainment Features – Live Action Arena, Lifestyle Fashion Show, Babe of the Year Competition, AMD Custom Bike Building Competition, Ace Global Stunt Starz Competition amongst others.
- Online and Social Media PromotionUse the Carole Nash Irish Motorbike & Scooter Show website to promote your attendance and drive traffic to your own website through banners ads and listings. Extensive use of Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc. are part of the new way to reach your customers which is a big part of our promotion of the 2015 Show and Who’s & What’s There!
- Show Guide Listing The Carole Nash Irish Motorbike & Scooter Show Guide is part of the Star Newspaper with a readership of 400,000 alongside distribution to the 27,000+ visitors at the event itself.
List of Exhibitors at the 2013 Show – See the comprehensive exhibitor listing. Click here